Fishery Management Plan
IMPORTANT! This document is in PDF format and
must be viewed using Adobe Acrobat. To obtain a free copy of the Acrobat Reader
software click on the "Get Acrobat Reader" icon:
Because of its large size, the document has been broken into sections for faster viewing
and downloading. Please click on the section of the document you wish to view.
- History and Description of Issues
- Proposed Management Action
Section 5.0 - 5.3
- Compliance With National Standards
- Description of Resource/Ecological Relationships/Essential Fish Habitat
- Description of Fishery (Human Environment)
Section 6Description of Fishery Impacts
Section 7 Relationship To Other Applicable Law
Section 8 - 9 Glossary/References/Draft Regulatory Language
Volume II - Appendices available by contacting the Council Office.